Monday, September 18, 2017

Moeta Pop Devil Color Treatment Ampoule



Hello lovelies,

I found these babies by accident during a trip to Seoul. They are sold in one of subways underground stores and I didn't know that they are that good nor famous.

Apparently, they are pretty good, but I only bought two since I didn't aware, I got mine in soft pink and aquamarine.

-*-



The official shade name of the shade is Aqua Blue and Pink.

-*-


[MOETA] POP DEDEVIL COLOR TREATMENT - TOV12

They look super pretty right?! And as seen, it works best on bleached hair.

-*-


Almost all  the details in Korean, the basic how to is in English (glad isn't it?!) but the lady that sold me these babies share her tips, to leave them on longer than 15 minutes for a brighter and deeper hue.

-*-



Look carefully, it's 30 ml, I don't really pay attention as it clearly too little for the whole hair or even half, or even third... let's just say 30 ml is only for a handful and not a bit more.

-*-

The one I'm using for this post review is the pink one since my hair is already half white like a snow queen.

-*-



[MOETA] POP DEDEVIL COLOR TREATMENT - TOV12


I simply applied on my hair after being shampoo and toweled dry. So please do remember as it is too little for my whole hair, so it's only about a quarter of my whole hair. More like on the ends.

-*-


Here are the results on using the pink, looks really nice and many compliments me as having a cotton candy hair :D

The product is like a conditioner, milky pink, so the color is not bright pink like the result, it's more like baby pink. So does the Aqua Blue, the color of the cream is milky blue. The texture is like gel cream and not totally cream as in thick. They were light and like, well, conditioner.

The hair doesn't feel dry and taut, which is perhaps the benefits in using the product, all I wish is that I want some more please, I should've buy some more, like perhaps 5 tube for the whole head hair.

-*-


Conclusions:

In terms of texture and finish on the hair is wonderful as they don't made my hair dry, but in terms of too little inside their tube is really too less, I need like 100ml at least for a satisfying result, but for those who wants a rainbow colored hair with many different colors probably happy with the tiny tube.

2 comments:

  1. Aku udah 2x pake ini dan selalu puas hehe kl mau beli bisa titip aku juga ci nellin~ cm aku januari br plg hehehe

    Love,
    Violet Brush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you Natasha, it's okay, aku masih ada yang lain, alias nyetok banget :D

      Delete