Thursday, September 7, 2017

Nature Republic Shea Butter Ultra Steam Cream


Hello lovelies,

Moisturizer is one of my must have thing in terms of caring for my skin. I can't never go without one since my skin is so dry, and I think I feel naked and vulnerable without one. Some people doesn't really like moisturizer due to the texture, mostly the heavy and perhaps sticky one, well, I guess those people wont really like this product. Nature Republic Shea Butter Ultra Steam Cream may not be sticky, but definitely not in the light category.

-*-




https://www.naturerepublicusa.com

Moisturizing cream for extreme dry skin.

48 hours moisture lasting effect
Extreme dry skin moisturizing cream containing shea butter with high-temperature steam process
Steam process is a method to stabilize the ingredients by constantly depriving the high-temperature steam, so that it absorbs smoothly without irritation to the skin.

Purified water, shea butter, hydro jeneyi lactide poly (C6-14 olefin), glycerin, dipropylene glycol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic / Capric / mm stick / Stearic Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, three Te Reel alcohol, macadamia seed oil, caprylic / Capric triglyceride, synthetic beeswax, glyceryl stearate, methyl glucose sesquioleate stearate, water, barley jissi oil, Brazil nut seed oil, sweet almond oil, sunflower seed oil , jojoba seed oil, Portulaca Oleracea extract, Goji extract, cranberry fruit extract, strawberry extract, raspberry extract, black mulberry extract, blackcurrant fruit extract, blueberry extract, blackberry extract, Acai palm extract, bokbunja extract, bilberry fruit extract , lacquer fruit extract, pumpkin seed extract, dimethicone, pentyl rengeul glycol, blood not -100 stearate, dimethicone / vinyl dimethicone croissant Polymer, arginine, caprylic rilgeul glycol, tocopheryl acetate, citric acid, echil hexyl glycerin, carbomer, disodium this dithiol this, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, fragrance

-*-




Starting around early 30's my skin definitely need something more than a watery or gel like moisturizer that usually made for normal skin type. Creams is all after, start from something that gel cream to now, pure cream as my skin is dry and I need moisture to kept them young and happy. Didi you know that the moist-er the skin is the better they'll look in the short to long term. Those who uses moisturizer on daily basis can keep their skin looking fresh even thou the skin has start degrading...ehm aging.

The product comes in this white tub, pretty normal for a cream moisturizer, white, thick and satisfying.


-*-


The cream is like reading my mind, it melts on the skin and easy to be spread on moist skin. Always use moisturizer after cleansing, toning/softening, and for me, serums. So the skin is still damp, dab the moisturizer on several places as you please and gently massage the skin for a better absorption.

They might look thick and heavy at first, but upon the touch of my skin (which is perhaps warm) the moisturizer turns into slippery and light. The product hydrates and gives my skin an instant bouncy effect since it's filled with moisten agents.

-*-


The scent is similar to most products containing Shea Butter and since the main ingredients is clearly shea butter and water, the smell of the product is of course, shea butter.

Does it really last 48 hours? On my dreaded dry skin, not really, more like 24-36 hours, and mostly I have to took a shower twice a day and for sure by that time I cleaned everything and use all the skincare all over again, including this one. One time I was sick, hence I'm not really taking twice showers per day, so this one is finally took my test and the moist effect last 24-36 hours where then I have to clean and re-apply. I never re-apply any skincare on a dirty skin, always cleans them first.

-*-



Overall,

a great moisturizer for dry skin or very dry skin. It made them feels comfortable once again, like they were once flexible but since they are dry they are not happy and felt like being pulled here and there. Using the moisturizer made them supple, hence relaxed and contented. The key in using a heavy thick creams is always put it on a damp to even wet skin, face mist or brumisateur also can help. The product have a subtle soft scent which I think calming and perfect for this kind of moisturizer, like something that you're expecting when using a Shea Butter cream, and the thing about steam cream is they are this multi usage creams made for just about any part of the body. So I can use it for my elbows, knees, or neck and decollete. Just any part that is dry and needy.

Recommended? Yes! For dry skin owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment