Sunday, November 12, 2017

Lakmé Absolute Argan Oil Lip Color


Hello lovelies,

especially you who have dry lips and yet still not interested in glossy lips due to the balmy texture or uncomfortable feeling when using them. Lipstick itself is a unique thing where we desire color yet want something that feels good on the lips with the exact right finish as well. Oh well, we all want perfection isn't it?! The feeling, texture, convenience, to long lasting power and finish. Is there any product that gives us all? 

I happen to try the new Lakme Absolute Argan Oil Lip Color in 09. Soaked Berries, 13. Juicy Plum, and 14. Lush Rose.

-*-



It’s time to embrace the all new trend of “liquid gold” with a perfect stroke of Lakmé Absolute Argan Oil Lip Color.

Infused with actual Moroccan argan oil, this lip color has the ultimate power to nourish your lips along with intense pigmentation. It has a creamy texture that delivers a smooth and silky finish. Available in 15 vibrant shades, the entire palette is suitable for Indian skin tones.

Step 1: Create a cross on your cupid’s bow. Step 2: Start applying from the centre of your upper lip. Step 3: Work from the centre towards the outer edges of your lip, following the contours of your mouth. Step 4: Glide across the entire bottom lip.


-*-



I don't have Indian skin tone, but I believe these babies looks good on me too.

Above are the swatches of the products I have. Number 9 and 13 is slightly similar with a hint of tone, one is darker than the other.

Below are me using each of the products respectively.

-*-


Started with Juicy Plum (13), when I use it for the first time, I was amazed by the texture, it is unbelievably smooth and delicate. Silky and beautiful, I love it, it is probably one of the best lipstick's texture I've tried before and I do recommend the product for anyone with dry lips.

And it's all there, the color, comfort and finish, not greasy nor oily, not waxy nor balmy feeling, it's just smooth sailing. The lipstick is not exactly glossy too, more like demi gloss, so for me, it's perfect.

-*-


Number 13 probably my favorite tone but the rest are also beautiful, below is something brighter, number 14. Lush Rose.

-*-


None of the images here where I use lip pencil nor lip liner of any kind, it's pure Argan Oil Lip Color, and no brush as well. So it's directly from the lipstick to my lips and they look great isn't it?! The shape itself made it easy for me to apply.

-*-


Last but not least, number 09. Soaked Berries, one of the shade which I think pretty mysterious compared to the rest, the Juicy Plum have a hint of redness and Lush Rose is cheerful and bright. Soaked Berries is slightly to the brown and looks delicious, I like this one too. And regarding the scent, they all smell the same, somehow like a strawberry dipped in vanilla chocolate.

Overall,

a highly recommended lipstick with amazing texture that is ultra smooth, reminds me a lot of a high end lippies that cost 5-6 times than this one. Love it!! The color is there, the formula is sublime, the finishing is really good and the long wear formula is something you'll enjoy. They may not be waterproof but able to resist water to some level. Each are available for Rp. 150.000.

Thank you Lakme Indonesia for the lippies, still couldn't believe I love them so much.

2 comments:

  1. Juicy plum sama soaked berries-nya cantik banget. Duh, jadi kepengen coba ih. Tiba-tiba mupeng �� ��

    www.rima-angel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaah, bagus ya warna-warnanya, buat yang fair kulitnya juga cucoks ternyata XD

    ReplyDelete