Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Guerlain KissKiss From Paris Lip Contouring Palette

Hello lovelies,

how's your Christmas holiday? I hope it went on beautifully, with peace and merriness with the laugh and joy. Families and friends sharing moments together in harmony. The season reminds us how we love spending time together and put our differences aside. I wish you all had and still have that memories together.

And here's something that I still had from Guerlain holiday box (woohoo), it's Guerlain KissKiss From Paris Lip Contouring Palette.

-*-



One palette that contain several colors in one for many looks and several finish too.

The box is in black and there's details written on it.

-*-




https://www.guerlain.com

The lip contouring palette KissKiss from Paris is composed of a primer and three shades to draw ultra-sophisticated lips. A palette for all the kisses “from Paris”, from the softest to the most passionate.. The three shades draw the contour of the lips and create a color gradation for a pumped-up look and an irresistible mouth! This palette is available in two harmonies: for a romantic or a passionate look. The two applicators are used for each step of the make-up to offer glamorous and deliciously attractive lips!

Its subtle vanilla-violet fragrance delicately intertwines with the sparkling scent of berries.


-*-



The hyaluronic acid spheres aim to pump the lips.
The mango butter hydrates the lips to provide them a velvety texture.
The commiphora myrrha oil smooths the lips' surface.

1. Apply the base to smooth the lips.
2. Draw delicately the lips’ contour with the darkest shade.
3. Apply the major shade on the entire mouth.
4. Put the lightest shade in the center of the lips.

Little tip: For a matte finish, apply the colour with the foam brush.


-*-



Based on their official website, there's only 1 shade, 001 Passionate Kiss.

And for me, they are just right, not just in terms of shade, base and finish, but function and the ability to smoothen up my (seems to be) always drying lips.

-*-



Above is the ingredients and below is pictures of me using the palette for several looks.

-*-


Imagine having to travel yet doesn't seems to eager to carry so many lippies, this could be the one for you. It happens to me a lot of times when I did bring like 6 to seven colors with me and in the end I only use like 1-2. Since I prefer comfort and everyday colors, yet in some nights I do like to go out and wear vivid ones. But the one most important part is the feeling of using the lippies, I need something that covering, smoothen the surface, with convenience, like this palette for sure. I never have to use a balm before or another base, it's all in one.

-*-


Bright red, bright slightly orange lips, to beige, and deep red and when mixed in between.

-*-


One irresistible fact too, is about the unique applicator, brush and sponge. Still, I can still have my fingers for a demi matte finish, brush for more gloss, and sponge for velvety look. It's so good, right?

Either way, the product is not just versatile but ultimately cozy on the lips. It stays with me during cold or hot weather, dry and humid climate. It always feels pleasant.

-*-


Notice the gradation lips above? By using the brush and gently dab them with the sponge for blending.

-*-


On the image above, I'm using the base, it covers lips imperfection and uneven tone, I can also use it to blend colors.

-*-


The lips will appear fuller, cleaner and definitely polished.

-*-


The color is pretty long lasting (each and every one of them), and the pleasant feeling of a soft lips last too, I feel like I just need to touch up the colors every few hours without balms or other product to ease the lips from the dryness since hyaluronic acid, mango butter and the oils inside seals my lips in moisture.

Thank you so much Guerlain Indonesia, your product makes me look so pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment